Display on the show to create demand for products:
Trade shows are something that most of us want to visit. It is the place where the business people not only display ‘what is new or current’, but also customers get to see something which would interest them to buy them. The things concentrated while conducting the trade shows are the letters used on display board, color used thereby and the captions that attract the customers view accordingly.
The technology has improved the options of the display. You have the table top display, Banners with digital based option, message being popped up on regular intervals, big size display as they attract the viewers etc. It surely involves cost, however attracts a large mass attending the trade show. The space that is provided for the display of the products is best utilized by the business firms. Usually, the big banners that depict the features of the products are a concise explanation of their produce. The importance of this whole agenda is to make the people who visit the trade show knows about the existence of the products and also to create and increase sales with the help of ‘word of mouth’ marketing.
There are many of trade shows especially conducted for the sale of cars. In such shows, you can see the display of product, ‘the car’ which call for a ‘test ride’ as well and to make the leads into customers. This will enhance the recognition of the products in the larger market. The measurement of the display ranges till seven or more feet high. The rolling down fabric display is the most commonly used as the action that is undertaken in doing so would attract the views with the expectation as to which product the fabric displays. This anxiousness again encourages the viewers outlook to know more about the product. The tie up of the display message on the banner that runs horizontally from one point to another is additional attraction in the trade show! The height matters a lot so the poles with which this is tied with would be between two to four inches high.
The basis of the trade show is generating the sales and this is what the whole exhibition does. The manufacturing companies organize the shows by renting a place for the same with the specified period of time. This will give them the place to know the market and analyze it accordingly.
The usage of the props for the shows:
A display in the table top is a source where there are options of using the same with ease. They can be used on the table without much of assistants required.
The covers on the table with the product displayed on it would enable the viewers to know it as a product display rather than any table cover. This would be branded one with the products being exhibited therein.
There are many of such ideas as the above that would hike the sales or create once the trade show is completed because of more people visiting the show.
Introducing a new product at a trade show? Banner stands are the perfect vehicle to make the new product stand out among your other trade show booth display items. Graphic designers need to follow different design guidelines for banner stands booths. Below are 7 design tips for an effective banner stand:
1. Information should not be too close in bottom. Adjustable Banner Stands usually stand at about 3 feets from the ground. The bottom 36″ is the lowest effective section for important information. It’s OK to put your URL of your company here because once you have got the audience attention, they will read it to the bottom if interested.
2. Name at the heading should be in big letters. You’ve got 3 seconds to captivate the audience. Don’t waste it on your company name or URL. Instead use this space for 2-3 word phrase or attention getting graphics. If you are introducing a new product, this is the place to put it. I like a reverse type effect if you need the big bang words. For example, white text on black background, with the image underneath.
3. Design should be of high quality just like a power-point presentation, too many numbering results in a message that won’t get be read . Bullets that are hard to read because of a background image can also be a problem. Good design with impact numbering with high impact message.
4. Design and image preferences
Do not fool your visitors by using images which do not go along with your products and services you provide. Use the images which match with the product. If you see some good banners you can save them and send them to your designer. Obviously you can ask your interactive agency not to copy the design and style. This would help the interactive designer to understand your designing preferences.
5. Know your competitors It is very important to know your competitors. Make a list of all your competitor websites. Save the banners of your competitors. The basic idea is that you need to create a banner which stands absolutely different from others. Also just see whether the content and pictures you are using goes well with the concept of your banner. Do not follow what others have created. Think differently and create something different which would help you later.
6. Banner guide
The banner service or website which you are planning to use would provide you with the banner guide. The guide would help you to know the various aspects of the banner, for example length, banner size, border attributes, number of the loops, lengths of the animation etc. you can send the banner style to designers in order to get the banners remain to the policy of ad service.
Click here to learn more
7. Design that does not print as intended. It is good to read the guidelines for where you want to print. The most common mistake is mixed CMYK and RGB images or images that do not have high enough resolution. Check your file and make sure everything is either all RGB or all CMYK for the most predictable print results. Most large format printers want 100-200 dpi at 100% finished size; anything more is overkill.